lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Treesje



I got a new position at work this year and it involves traveling between buildings. That means that I'm carrying around a lot of materials and files. I wanted to get a big tote bag that I can use to carry all of my work stuff as well as my wallet, make-up, and other personal items. I had been using a LLBean looking white tote with navy trim, but it started looking dingy. Initially I wanted a Gucci tote, but I couldn't find one that was big enough and less than $1,000. I JUST got a Treesje bag on ideeli delivered this week. It's a soft, buttery purplish/blue leather with two handles that fit on my shoulder (even with a Winter coat on) and then a longer strap that I can wear the bag across my body or on my shoulder and be able to reach in for files. It has two interior cell phone pockes and a zippered interior pocket. I can fit EVERYTHING in it, and one of the great things about it is that empty it is not heavy at all, like many of the nicer structured totes. Now I look professional & stylish at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home