lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gucci on Rue La La



Recently the flash shopping sale websites have had some high-end brands. Chanel was on Beyond the Rack, Hermes on ideeli, and now Gucci on Rue La La. The Gucci prices on Rue La La are actually a "sale price". I just ordered a large Sukey purse that I've been checking out for awhile. It retails for $995 on Gucci's website and was on sale for $799 on Rue La La. So, it was about $200 off the regular store price. I wasn't sure if I should get the large size vs. the medium size, but went with the large. I hope that it's not too ridiculously big. Can't wait for it to arrive.

If you're not a member of Rue La La, you'll need an invite. Use this link to gain access: Rue La La Invite

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home