lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Which Size and Style is Right for Me? The Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM, MM, or PM Tote.


My First Louis Vuitton Purchase

Last Summer I had handbag-envy for months. I love designer handbags, and have a habit of collecting them. Two of my friends at the Junior League have Louis Vuitton totes, and for my birthday I finally decided to treat myself to one of my own. I did some research and decided on the Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM tote in Damier Ebene print. This bag is huge! I went with the Damier Ebene print rather than the traditional LV because I thought it looked classier. There are so many LV knock-offs around that I didn't want my expensive bag to be mistaken as one. When deciding on which bag to buy I decided on this one because I figured that I could use it when I travel as my airplane bag when travelling, and also use it at work. The sales representative said the straps are crafted to hold up to 200+ lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home