lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Good Deals on EBAY





My boyfriend and I are selling all of our cast-offs on ebay to save for our Summer vacation to Ireland. We're having a lot of fun seeing how much money we can make for his old CDs (who needs them anymore since we all have iPods), promo DVDs, my old teaching books and Trixie Belden mysteries from when I was 10 years old. (Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it, our current total is $1,280, enough to pay for our flights.)

Unfortunately, every time I log-on eBay I find something I want to buy. I found this Kooba Marcelle (supposedly new and authentic, I'll let you know when it comes in the mail) in last season's Cognac. It was about 1/2 the price of my new Kooba, and I can't wait to try it. The only thing is that I know that so many of my bags sit in my closet unworn once the season is out, so did I really need 2 new Kooba bags. Hmmm, I guess I can sell the ones in the closet on ebay. I wonder how much we can make for that Versace clutch I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home