lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Engagement Ring




We got engaged in March & my fiance did the coolest thing when we got engaged. He wanted to surprise me with the ring. He didn't want us to go shopping together, because then I'd know it was coming. Yet he wanted me to be able to pick out a setting that I'd love. He managed both.

He went to the jeweler & got the diamond in a tiffany setting (plain setting with prongs). When he proposed he put it on me, and then told me we were going back the following week to pick out a setting. I couldn't believe it! He wanted to make sure that I loved my ring as much as I love my man, and I do.

It's an Asscher cut diamond with pave around it in an art deco style. It's stunning. Now I just have to find out what kind of wedding band goes with it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home