lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

I love my Jaguar!


In May I got into a car accident and totalled my Jeep Liberty so I had to find a new ride. Since the Jeep flipped over, I was kind of freaked out about SUVs and decided to go back to a regular car. EVERYONE tells you to get a Honda Accord - value, maintenance, reliability, etc. But do they realize that Honda Accords now cost $30,000 if you want a sunroof & leather seats!!! Come on, it's a Honda!!! So, I was not about to spend that kind of money on a Honda. I opted to look for a used Honda with low-mileage <20,000 miles. That cost $20,000. In the "Wheels & Deals" section of Long Island Newsday I found a SWEEEETTTT looking Jaguar x-type with the same amount of mileage for the same price as a Honda Accord. AND, face it, a Jaguar is so much cooler to be driving around in than a Honda Accord. Everyone thinks I spent booku bucks on it, yet I didn't. As my cousin says, I'm ballin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home