lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Look Sun-Kissed Year Round

I had a wedding to go to last month and on the same day I spotted my co-worker looking oh so tan in the middle of March. She told me it was courtesy of Spa Blue spray tanning. I called and booked a lunchtime appointment and looked great in my halter dress for the wedding that night. The results were natural looking and took effect in a few hours. You're not supposed to wash for several hours, so my tan didn't deepen as much as it could have, but I didn't look as pasty white as I did before without the tan. I was happy with the results and the price -- $30. The solution was sprayed on and I had to stand for a few minutes to dry in a small room that was more like a large closet, but hey, I got a spray tan for just $30.

Spa Blue is located on Montauk Highway in Bayport, NY. The telephone number is (631) 472-6696.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home