lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Monday, April 24, 2006

The Sweater Stone

A few years ago back when I had some free time on my hands, AND when it was the latest craze, I took up knitting. While I haven't knit in more than a year there's one knitting tool that has become a long time favorite.

The sweater stone is a pumice like stone that you rub against your sweaters when they become bally and it pulls them all off. I know it sounds too good to be true, but it works. Extend the life of your sweaters. My Ann Taylor cashmere sweater became bally under the arms and along my sides after just a few wears. I rubbed the sweater stone on it and it looks like new again AND it doesn't pull your sweater apart. This works 100 times better than the sweater shaver. There's one downside though -- everything that you rub off with your sweater stone falls on your floor. I use my sweater stone in the bathroom in front of my mirror. Then I can easily sweep up the mess.

The Sweater Stone company is offering a free sample, you just pay shipping and handling. Click on this link to get yours now: http://www.sweaterstone.com/free.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home