lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Boracay

One of the most beautiful beaches I've ever visited was on the island of Boracay in the Philippines with my sisters. With the exchange rate, Boracay, which operates on the Philippine peso, is extremely affordable. We stayed at Fridays resort http://www.fridaysboracay.com/ where massages on the beach were only $17. I was able to buy white, beige and peacock pearl necklaces, earring and ring sets for just $40.

Since Filipino food is light, we even lost weight on our trip. Watermellon juice though, is a deliciously refreshing treat.

2 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaStyle said...

Wow, that sounds nice!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Lifestyles of the not quite rich yet still fabulous! said...

Thanks, it was. By the way, I like your Blog. If I lived in LA I would definitely use a lot of your shopping tips and coupons.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home