lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Cheaper than Botox

After reading about Frownies for years, and noticing an annoying facial line developing between my eyebrows a few weeks ago, I finally decided to buy a box. I figured it was cheaper than Botox. If you haven't heard about them they are flesh colored triangles that you stick on your frown lines. You're supposed to wear them overnight to train your facial muscles not to frown. I got mine at Harmon's Discount Beauty Store for $13.99. I'm on night two, so I'll let you know how it goes. http://www.frownies.com/ While I admit that it makes me look like I have a third eye, my boyfriend wears Breathe Right strips at night, so now we'll both look like weirdos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home