lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Monday, April 24, 2006

The BEST Body Lotion Around


I hate taking the time to put on body lotion, especially in the Winter when it's cold and gives me a chill. But what I hate even more is the SCALY itchy skin I get without it. I've tried tons of different lotions -- Nivea, Cetaphil, Bath & Body Works, Body Shop, Victoria Secret, etc. and I've found Olay Quench for Extra Dry Skin to be the BEST. My skin feels smooth, moisturized and has a nice shimmery gleam to it. Another great thing about it is it's cheap. Now if I could only find a face lotion that I love as much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is my favorite lotion, too. another good one is "st ives 24 hour moisture"

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home