lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Guilty Lil' Secret

Anthropologie, one of my favorite stores to browse in, recently opened up in Roosevelt Field, my local mall. While I was checking it out I saw a cute sunhat, and I needed a new sunhat. Unfortunately, it was $68, which I didn't want to pay (notice that I said Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores to browse, not shop in).

The other day I was in Manhattan and stopped in CONWAYS. If you're not familiar with the store, I'm sure you've seen the pepto pink shopping bags being carried around. I always buy my ribbed tank tops at CONWAYS, and was glad when I found THE SAME EXACT HAT as in Anthropologie for $5.99. I also picked up a pair of pajamas similiar to Victoria Secret's pink line (cotton elastic waistband pants and cotton tank top). Now if I can just get over my initial reaction to hide the very obvious pink bag once I leave the store.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

You can find a lot of different and great finds in Conway's it is a hidden gem that many people miss or never venture in.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home