lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Jet Blue AMEX Credit Card

My boyfriend turned me on to this one after years of not having a credit card. I was paying off all of my debt and wanted to get a card that I would usually pay the balance in full each month, but I still wanted to get some kind of freebie offers from the company. I am EXTREMELY happy with my Jet Blue AMEX card, and have almost earned myself a free flight already. Also, when I went to the Bahamas and they charged me twice for a massage, AMEX disputed it without me having to call the spa back and forth to take the charge off. The downside is that not all places take AMEX, so I still maintain a Visa/Mastercard that I try not to use (since I don't earn anything for the purchases). The Jet Blue AMEX gives you double points for purchases at restaurants, sporting events, cultural events (concerts & shows), etc. Check out the website for more information, it's the best deal around: Jet Blue American Express

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Mayer said...

Blue from AmEx is the best credit card, really! I have been using it for a long time and will use much!

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home