lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Cirque du Soleil - Corteo - NYC


I hardly go to concerts or shows, but I used my jet blue AMEX (see the post below) and qualified for double points on my tickets for this show. I am a member of the Cirque club on their website, so I had advanced notice of the show and ordered these tickets months ago. It also helped that I was going on a Tuesday night because I was able to get 4th row tickets, and the inside aisle for more leg room at the regular price. As usual, it was amazing, and I enjoyed it even more from my primo seats. My boyfriend was so impressed by the seats I was able to score, which I consider 2 of the best in the house. I love Cirque du Soleil shows and this was worth the price of the tickets. This was my fourth show. I've seen Mystere, Varekai & Zumanity also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home