lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Jet Blue AMEX Update

I just received an e-mail that I earned a free trip on Jet Blue. My boyfriend already used one of 2 he earned to go to Las Vegas last month. We found out that you can't book on ALL flights, but it's more flexible than other flight programs, and he was able to change his flight to be on the same one as his friends. Also, they had DOUBLE POINTS in May. All purchases qualified for double points.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have noticed, all complain that there aren't beneficial credit card offers. I have found another point of view at last! I love using rewards credit cards too. And it is always pleasant to get free flights. Best of luck for you!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home