lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Shutterfly

If you don't know already, Shutterfly is an on-line digital photo service. You upload your photos to albums on their site where you can store them, e-mail to friends, make prints, or photo items. For only $30 (plus $6 for shipping) I turned our Bahamas photos into a Shuttefly Photo Book (hardcover coffee table style 8.75" x 11.25"). You select your layout for each page, drop in the photos where you want them, add captions and select a cover. I plan on making another when we go to Ireland this summer. I already turned my sister (wedding album), boyfriend's sister (honeymoon album), and friend (christening) onto the site where they made their own. Other photo sites make their own versions, but I like Shutterfly and their background pages. Visit the website to see for yourself: Shutterfly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home