lifestyles of the not quite rich...yet STILL FABULOUS

You too can live the fabulous life.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets



Woodbury Commons in Harriman, NY are my FAVORITE outlets to shop in. I went this week with some things I wanted in mind: a Pucci sunhat, a wallet with a window for my i.d., & shirts for work.

While the Pucci outlet seemed more expensive than the items I saw on sale at the Pucci boutique in Las Vegas, I found a big, floppy, floral print sunhat at JCrew for $30, and matching flip-flops for $5.

At Coach I bought an orange leather and animal print iPod holder for $7.99, a leather credit card case for $29.99, and a matching leather long zippered wristlet for $39.99.

At the Gap I scored two short sleeved sweater tops for work at $10 each, and a $5 halter with a built in bra.

At Benetton I got a bright pink button down shirt for $20.

My boyfriend also found a lot of men's clothing - dress shirts, shoes, etc.

I loved the Diane von Furstenberg outlet, which had wrap dresses on sale for $180 (but a small selection with patterns too similiar to the one I have). There is also a Juicy outlet, but the prices still seemed expensive to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home